Sunday, December 11, 2011

December: Song I've Been Loving - The Beatles - "Let It Be" & A Cover by Alex Goot + AJ Rafael



Hey guys! Here is my December "Song I've Been Loving" and I hope you love it too! I decided to change the song of the month because I realized and remembered how much this has actually helped me and I think it deserved the month of December. This is a song that will never get old. Timeless and touches the heart. One of my top 5 favorite songs about letting things happen as they go. Even if you think everything is falling around you, someone will always be there for you. That's how I interpret it. You may as you like. This song gives me hope. Faith.


During these really hard times for me, it's nice to have people who are there to support me and I want to say thank you to those who are. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Also. Here is a cover that I actually really do enjoy. Take a listen if you can!


And when the brokenhearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...