Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Time has been really slow as of lately and today was no exception. While watching yet ANOTHER movie I got a comment from Hannah from life-sparkles.blogspot.com that she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I want to say thank you so much!

So here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.

2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.


Now, onto 7 facts about myself:
  • I play an online RPG called Maplestory where you fight monsters and gain levels with experience and all that. I'm a nerd.
  • I can have a song on repeat for 3 days straight without getting tired of it. Today is "Turn Me On" by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj!
  • Out of all the concrete objects in this world, (as in can be physically touched) I am scared of frogs. Oh my god. When I was around 4 I had my first encounter with a frog in my personal kiddie pool by accidentally sitting on it and I have been traumatized ever since!
  • I rarely ever buy things that are full price. I have this thought process where if I wait a little longer then I could get what I want for more than half the price and then I can giggle at the people who buy it for so much more. It's always true. Hehe. But really, 99.9% of the time I buy things that are on sale.
  • I have not had my hair professionally cut since the 6th grade. Yup, I've been doing my own hair for more than 8 years!
  • I feel coolest when I'm blasting music in my car. I have a really loud sports car and the fact that I have custom surround sound speakers makes it that much more obnoxious!
  • I really only watch cartoons. Yes, a silly fact. But true! I haven't watched television with real people in the longest time! I can't even remember the last thing I watched. And a side fact to that is that I never actually watch! While I'm blogging or talking to someone or something along the lines I almost always have a show playing in the background. I listen to the dialog better and I picture what's going on in my head. I think it's much more fun that way.
Now, onto the blogs that I love!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm glad that you did the post! It's nice to know someone else is scared of frogs too, so my fear isn't completely irrational haha!

    Hannah
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...