Time has been really slow as of lately and today was no exception. While watching yet ANOTHER movie I got a comment from Hannah from life-sparkles.blogspot.com that she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I want to say thank you so much!
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.
- I play an online RPG called Maplestory where you fight monsters and gain levels with experience and all that. I'm a nerd.
- I can have a song on repeat for 3 days straight without getting tired of it. Today is "Turn Me On" by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj!
- Out of all the concrete objects in this world, (as in can be physically touched) I am scared of frogs. Oh my god. When I was around 4 I had my first encounter with a frog in my personal kiddie pool by accidentally sitting on it and I have been traumatized ever since!
- I rarely ever buy things that are full price. I have this thought process where if I wait a little longer then I could get what I want for more than half the price and then I can giggle at the people who buy it for so much more. It's always true. Hehe. But really, 99.9% of the time I buy things that are on sale.
- I have not had my hair professionally cut since the 6th grade. Yup, I've been doing my own hair for more than 8 years!
- I feel coolest when I'm blasting music in my car. I have a really loud sports car and the fact that I have custom surround sound speakers makes it that much more obnoxious!
- I really only watch cartoons. Yes, a silly fact. But true! I haven't watched television with real people in the longest time! I can't even remember the last thing I watched. And a side fact to that is that I never actually watch! While I'm blogging or talking to someone or something along the lines I almost always have a show playing in the background. I listen to the dialog better and I picture what's going on in my head. I think it's much more fun that way.