Thursday, December 1, 2011

Urban Decay Haul + Testing Out the New Camera!

My dad got me an early Christmas present on Black Friday and it was a camera! Peace little old camera! Also, my mother decided to indulge me and my little sister and we got to order off the Urban Decay website! Of course we only wanted to get the stuff on sale because we're too stingy to buy full priced things. So... here's my haul! VERY PICTURE HEAVY.

Urban Decay Vegan Palette $13 (Retails for $34)
Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Protest $1 (Retails for $20)

Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Asphalt $2 (Retails for $17)
Santa Tanita Body Bronzer $2 (Retails for $28)
Bonus Mini Jilted Lipstick (Free Sample)
So that's it! I know, I usually put more detail into my hauls but I really am just so excited about everything I've gotten. I need to work with my camera a little more because as you can see from the pictures, they indeed are rather mediocre. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed my haul!

1 comment:

  1. great post! and thank you so much for the button in your sidebar, it means a lot! :)
    I've added you to my featured blogs list on my blog :D

    Chloe

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...