Thursday, May 31, 2012

My 1st Bottle Spam - Pinks!

I've always loved bottle spams on Blogger. It makes me see all the possibilities of polishes that are circuiting throughout the world and ones that I potentially might go on an all out search for or maybe just polishes that I could easily get but never realized was there. Well today, since I finally think I have accumulated enough polishes to do a spam, I bring you my first one ever! The colors I'll be showing you today are pinks!
CG Peek a Boo Pink, WnW Lavender Creme, LAC Pink Diamonds, Revlon Grapefruit Fizz, SH Strobe Light

SC Easy Going, love & beauty Blush, Milani Paradise Pink, Kleancolor Starry Night,  Revlon Really Rosy

Revlon Peach Petal, SH Wedded Bliss, Orly Butterflies, WnW Sparked, SH Pink Promise

WnW Undercover, Essence Space Queen, Revlon Cotton Candy, ELF Flirty Fuchsia,  Revlon Desire

These posts are really easy, really no photo editing at all, no messing with colors either. These are basically spot on as far as real color goes. I have to many pictures and swatches to edit right now, it's piling up. Ugh. Until then, enjoy these little posts by me! Any bottle spam recommendations!? Let me know! Also, you can click on the pictures to get a better view of the polishes, their finish, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...