Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers' Day EOTD

My first EOTD! Whoop whoop! Today is Fathers' Day and I just want to wish all of you and your Dads a wonderful day! Today, me and my sister are bringing my dad to a steak house and I was really bored today so I decided to mess around with my eyeshadows since I haven't in what seems like forever. I have tried doing EOTD's constantly but I really just cannot get a decent picture because let's just say my eyes are not made for the camera. :[ Anyway. I was KIND OF successful today.


Products I Used:
- Sleek Storm Palette (Given  to me in a giveaway by the lovely Hannah)
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner
-Original UDPP
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara (WP)
- Jane. Gel Eyeliner

I used the dark matte brown for the all over color and under the eyes to smudge the gel liner, the black matte for the outer corner, and the light shimmery color for the inner corner. I used the liquid liner to line my top lash line, then gel liner for 3/4 of the lower water and lash line. Smudged it towards the inner corner.

'Scuse my wonky eyebrows...

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look! :) I w ish I had the Storm palette...It looks so nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, I was so extremely lucky. You never know, though, you might get one yourself someday!

      <3Alma

      Delete
  2. This is very pretty! :) love it!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the make up! And you're so pretty!! Jeeesh I miss NY! Youve a new follower ♡ xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      And you should definitely come back to NY some time! :D

      Delete
  4. I love this look its so pretty!
    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks gorgeous! I may have to recreate this look myself! :)
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...