Sunday, June 17, 2012

Malware Issues Anyone? - Message by Imperfectly Painted Relaying

There's a virus going around Blogger and I saw from one of my favorite Bloggers that she posted about it and I'm just going to do a copy and paste here, hopefully this will help you if you've been experiencing some issues.
                                   
[Image from Google]

"Hey everyone!

I'm sure some of you have noticed while trying to visit some nail blogs you've been receiving a warning about malware. If you see this on your blog or someone else's please notify them to remove their blog roll. I would remove your blog roll as a precaution anyways even if you do not get a malware message. I'd also recommend visiting Google Webmaster Tools if you have a blog through Blogger. If you just google "Google Webmaster Tools" it will lead you to their site where you can login, and it will show you if there are any alerts or critical issues with your blog.

I think there are some sites that are completely infected, while the others are just infected due to having content from the blogs that are infected. If you are the latter then removing your blog roll should fix the problem. I'm not sure what the fix is for the sites that are completely infected, but I'm sure Google Webmaster Tools may have some suggestions or tutorials on how to solve the problem.

I hope whatever the core issue is here it gets resolved ASAP!

Key point here: REMOVE YOUR BLOG ROLL!  "

You can view her original post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...