Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NOTW: Venetian Fairy Privilege

Haha, what I usually do for my NOTW/NOTD's is combine the names of the polishes I used into something that makes sense but this one I'm a little confused about. Anyway, this week I went towards a nail polish look that I usually run to since the application is an absolute breeze.


As a base coat I actually used NYX Girls Venetian Glass (1 coat), then 2 coats of Wet n' Wild's Born into Privilege, and as a top coat I used China Glaze Fairy Dust (1 coat). In darker settings it shines a lime green color, and in some soft lighting, it even shows gold and turquoise.


The bottle in my hand is China Glaze Fairy Dust which I recently got my hands on for $3.99 in the city last weekend! Born into Privilege is from Wet n' Wilds Be Jeweled Collection which I got from Rite Aid and it's one of my favorite polishes ever.


You an see how beautiful Fairy Dust looks ontop of it all. 

I've been getting better with nail polish application and taking pictures. What do you guys think of my NOTW? 

1 comment:

  1. amazing nails!

    :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...