If you haven't looked on the ELF website recently, you haven't noticed the incredible amount of brand new products! Applause to ELF for really stepping up their game!
Literally just today they added:
- Pointed Foundation Brush ($3.00)
- Small Tapered Brush ($3.00)
- Lash Collections ($4.00) Four collections available!
And not so recently:
- HD Blushes ($3.00) Available in 5 new colors!
- Baked Eyeshadow Palette ($10.00) Available in 2 new color sets!
- Maximum Coverage Concealer [Oil-Free] ($3.00) Available in 6 colors!
- Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow ($3.00) Available in 10 new colors!
- Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow Palettes ($6.00) Available in 6 new color sets!
- Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads ($1.00)
Familiar items with new colors!
- Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder ($3.00) in Turks & Caicos and Antigua
- Tone Correcting Powder ($3.00) in Shimmer and Warm
- High Definition Powder ($6.00) in Shimmer and Corrective Yellow
There's also a couple sales/promos going on:
- "$10 off when you spend $20." - CODE: FIVE
You don't actually get $10 off. Instead you get a $5 gift card plus $5 off your order. Ends on the 24th.
- "FREE! $20 Fall Fantasy Mystery Bag. PLUS 4 lucky elfettes will get $50 in e.l.f. gift cards in their bag." - CODE: MYSTERYBAG
When you spend $20+ you'll be eligible for this promo. Ends by midnight.
- "Free shipping on orders of $25+." - CODE: SHIP25
Pretty self explanatory!
- I also have my forever working code for free shipping on orders $15+ here.
I'm so excited about the HD blush and the small stipple brush. I HAVE to order one of these days!