Friday, September 21, 2012

Barielle Polish Sets at TJ Maxx - Barielle Shades (Bottle Pictures)

A few weeks ago and just last week I picked up 2 sets of Barielle 5-polish sets for only $9.99 each! I thought that was a brilliant deal and I encourage you to check yours to see if they're carrying any! There were (as far as I saw) 4 different sets. One was a set of soft creme colors, one was pretty much the same thing but with shimmery versions, there was a set that had a bunch of vibrant colors (I got one of these sets), and the one I picked up last week which held silver themed ones. 



Today I'm going to show you pictures of the beautiful polishes in their bottles. Excuse my nasty nails!


The polishes included are Decadence, U-Concrete-Me, Slate of Affairs, Gold Digger, and Passion Pirouette in 13.3 mL/0.45 fl. oz. bottles.


Now for the next set!

This set includes Coalest Day of the Year, Platinum Ring, Out-Grey-Geous, Starry Sky,  and Sterling Silver.


What do you guys think?? A steal, right? I am so in love with all of these shades. So far I've worn U-Concrete-Me and I've also used Gold Digger as a stamping polish which you can see here. They're a little thick but nothing that anyone can't handle. 

Have any of you seen these at your local TJ Maxx? Which shades do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...