Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stamping Noob + 20,500 Page Views!

For the past few months I've looked in awe at the beautiful possibilities that nail plate stamping had to offer. I was tired of the plain colors with glitter on top. I craved more. Finally after realizing the embarrassingly vast amount of polishes I had, I gave in and bought a set of nail plates. MASH plates to be exact. The set I got was $13.99 for 25 plates with free shipping, since they were offering it on their website, and a Konad double ended stamper from Amazon for $4.80.

Today I bring you a creation that is actually somewhat presentable (since my previous attempts have NOT been) and I am so proud of myself! 


Sorry for the lame quality and lighting. It was last minute before I had to take it off for work. Sigh.

As a base color I used Jessica De-Lovely which is a magenta jelly that ended up turning red for some reason... As a stamping color I used Barielle Gold Digger. For the plate I used MASH plate 41

The Barielle polish wasn't the most opaque for stamping but I loved the effect since I was stamping chains. I really wish I didn't have to take it off. Dumb Hollister. Hmph.

On a side note, I cannot believe my blog has recieved 20,500 page views. Like I said last time when I was at the 10,00 page view mark, it might not be a big deal to other people but it's a huge deal to me and I'm so thankful. I never imagined getting this far in regards to my blogging. 

I'm so happy to have shared my first official SUCCESSFUL stamping experience and my blogging stepping stones. Have a wonderful day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...