Thursday, January 30, 2014

Big Lots Beauty Haul - Sephora by OPI

Hey everyone, long time no talk! If you don't follow Nouveau Cheap (she is incredible with beauty discounts/reviews/you name it), she recently updated about Big Lots selling SOPI polishes for a whopping $1.80 each! Being that they retailed for $9.50 before they were discontinued, this is a preeettttyyy good deal. 


I had the luckiest Big Lots shopping day of my life. I managed to find the LAST of the Sephora by OPI Tinsel Town Set as well as the LAST It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat!

Sephora by OPI Tinsel Town Holiday Set (Retail: $50.00) Price: $12.00
 Sephora by OPI It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat (Retail: $30.00) Price: $1.80
Sephora by OPI in Teal We Meet Again, Neutral Beauty, What Aura Gonna Wear?, Is She for Reel? (Retail: $9.50 each) Price: $1.80 each
Revlon Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Night Sky (Retail: $4.99) Price: $1.20

Total Retail: $122.99
What I Paid: $25.99



Funny enough, my Big Lots is not normally the best stocked one, so having all this is just amazing. I can't imagine what the ones that ARE well stocked must be filled with! If you're interested in this, go head to your nearest Big Lots pronto! 

PS: I will soon be opening a blog sale for anyone who's interested! It'll be containing a ton of nail polishes, make up brushes, etc.!

PSS: Expect an Influenster review soon!

3 comments:

  1. Youre so lucky! I have no big lots near me that is a crazy good deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really was so lucky, ugh, I still can't believe it! That's stinks though! Soon I'm going to be moving into a more city area so I won't have a Big Lots accessible either. :( I'll feel your pain.

      Delete
  2. Lovely items:)

    Kisses from Croatia :*
    P.S. visit my blog new readers are always welcome :)
    Would You like to follow eachother via GFC or google+ ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    Let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ;)

    P.S. visit my blog new readers are always welcome :)

    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...