Saturday, December 31, 2011

CVS, F21, Target, Ulta - Haul + Current Sales Going On

From now on I'm going to keep my hauls short & sweet and to the point! I know I get a little carried away with them and I tend to seem like I'm bragging but now I'll just tell you the discounts I got and where you can find them! On with the haul!

  • CVS is having a 50%-75% off sale on a select handful of items. Here are a few that I bought today:
    - (50% off) Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette in 246 Greed
    - (75% off) Revlon Matte Suede Nail Enamel in 008 Powder Puff
    - (75% off) Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 025 Carnation
    - (75% off) Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Cream Blush in Beaming
    - (50% off) Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick in 912C In the Flesh
  • Forever 21 (well, the ones I went to) is having a BOGO free sale on all sale items. What I bought:
    - love & beauty Lipgloss in Light Pink ($0.99)
    - love & beauty Lipgloss in Coral (Free)
  • I went to Ulta today and they are having a sale on a handful of items scattered throughout the store including NYX, Rimmel and many other brands. The items I bought were regular price except the Rimmel Lipstick.
    - Essence Smokey Eyes Brush ($1.49)
    - Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in In Vogue (On sale for $2.59)
    - Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in Kiss Kiss Kiss ($2.29)
  • My Target (all Targets, I think) is having a 15% or more off regular prices in the clearance areas including cosmetics. I picked up one ELF item on sale and 2 other's regular price.
    - ELF 32 Warm Eyeshadow Palette (On sale for $4.25)
    - ELF Zit Zapper ($1)
    - ELF Eyelid Primer - Sheer ($1)
  • Always check your local dollar stores including the Dollar Tree for great cosmetics at an extremely cheap price. I picked up one lip gloss from my Dollar Tree:
    - Aziza Shimmering Lip Gloss - Color Unknown ($1)
That's all that I got within the past couple days. Hope you enjoyed my haul!

2 comments:

  1. I looks like you got some lovely things :) Happy New Year!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! all at wonderful prices. :)

    happy new year to you too, girl!

    <3Alma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...