Monday, January 2, 2012

January: Song I've Been Loving - The Fray - "How to Save a Life" & Another Cover by Alex Goot + Kurt Schneider

2011 was an intense year, I have to say, and I'm so glad for it to finally be over. 2012 is now upon us and I want to make something of it. My New Years resolution is to appreciate life. Sounds corny, cliche, but it isn't in my eyes. I have met people who were not so favorable, and I've seen my fair share of unfortunate events and I am just so thankful that I am who I am and that I'm alive and living life. The song I chose for this month has been on repeat for the past 2 days and still playing! Haha. Enjoy, you guys. Never forget to appreciate the loved ones in your life.


Here is a great cover as well! I really cannot get enough of this Goot boy. Hahaha.


To get a little personal, here is someone who has saved my life and makes me love life every single night and day.

Since him and I are currently doing long distance, we fall asleep together on Skype every single night. He told me before he fell asleep "make sure that I'm safe when I go to sleep, okay, baba?" Of course I told him I would and I think I've done my job. He's snoring soundly, I'm getting sleepy. It's 4 in the morning. It's time for "seep seep" as we say.

Good night everyone, hope you all are sleeping well, or have slept well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...