Sunday, December 25, 2011

New Maybelline Products?!

This was the first time that my brother's new girlfriend has spent a holiday with us and she left us highly impressed! A really sweet girl with a lot of surprises! First surprise? She's a beauty blogger too! You can see her blog Eyeshadow Government here! (She doesn't know I blog so SHHH!) The second surprise is that she gave all of us cosmetics that I haven't even seen in stores yet! How did she get them? I don't know but I am so curious.

When I opened my gift bag I was so extremely excited to see all of these!

These are what I recieved:
  • Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in Blissful Brown
  • Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in Cool Coral
  • Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in Luxurious Lilac
  • Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in Ruby Indulgence
  • Maybelline 14 Hr Super Stay Lipstick in Ravishing Rouge
  • Maybelline 14 Hr Super Stay Lipstick in Never Ending Nude
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr Cream Eyeshadow in Tenacious Teal
The only one I've seen in stores so far is the Color Tattoo eyeshadow but that only came out just so recently. Ahh, I'm starting to feel like I'm bragging but I just am so excited about all of these!

Anyway I'm so excited and happy for my brother that he's found such a great girl for him because he really seems so happy.

"Toodles!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...