Monday, January 16, 2012

10 Best & Worst ELF Products

Today I'll be doing a post on one of the most famous inexpensive brands in the cosmetic industry: Eyes Lips Face a.k.a. ELF. I have quite the collection (which you can see a list here) so I thought I'd just show my input since I am an avid lover of ELF. I'm just going to be doing a quick listing of these products and if you have any questions as to how I feel about anything, leave a comment down below! This is based on my personal experience with these products.

[In no particular order]
  • Essential Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo
  • Essential Liquid Eyeliner
  • Studio Lip Stain
  • Essential Smudge Brush - Pretty much a much less dense version of the ELF eyeshadow brush. Skip it, seriously.
  • Essential Therapeutic Conditioning Balm/Soothing Lip Balm
  • Essential Brightening Eye Quad - Ivy
  • Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Baby Lips - This turns up clear and it's minty. I think clear gloss is a bit pointless and I HATE minty products.
  • Essential Lipsticks - All colors - Every single lipstick I have bought have been dry and sheer. I have tried applying these on my lips but literally no color shows except waxy chunks of color. What in the world!?!? Am I the only one?
  • Essential Mechanical Eyelash Curler - Definitely not shaped well for Asian eyes!
  • Studio Concealer
[In no particular order]
  • Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer
  • Essential Zit Zapper
  • Essential Custom Elements Compact
  • Studio Powder Brush
  • Essential Blending Eye Brush
  • Studio Contour Brush
  • Essential Eye Crease Brush
  • Essential Hypershine Gloss - All colors - A sweet tasting gloss with a very large color range in which there are glosses I've never seen before!
  • Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
  • Essential Brightening Eye Quad - Day 2 Night
Don't forget, questions are welcome if you have any! Also, some products are linked to their reviews. Check 'em out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you, you are very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their Liquid Eyeliner, i think its good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...