Friday, January 27, 2012

Beauty Blogger Tag

Yay! Tagged again! Today I'll be responding to a tag from Hannah from Life Sparkles that I thought would be lots of fun to answer. Sooo, here I go!


1. What are your favorite type of blog-posts to write?

I love making lipstick posts with lip swatches! I always get so excited because in order to get a successful lip swatch I always have to wait for the perfect natural lighting. When I do, it's like HALLELUJAH!

2. What are your favorite blogs to read?

I love love love reading blogs about nail polish & design, make-up reviews, and hauls!

3. How did you pick your blog name?

It was a nickname from when I was in high school, actually.

4. Which beauty blogger is your inspiration?

There is a woman from Croatia who created this blog Anatomy of Beauty. She takes the most incredible pictures and she's really so naturally talented at doing make up and just a lot of other things!

5. Name one tip you've learned through another beauty blogger?

I'm not sure as far as tips but I can say I've easily learned a lot from everyone!

6. What made you make a blog?

I was an avid reader of blogs myself, before I made mine, and one day I was just thinking to myself "why not?" and thus I created my own. I loved the idea of making friends from around the world and have readers who truly appreciate my input!

7. Do you have a favorite blog post of yours?

Hum... I can't say I do! I put a lot of love into each and every one of my posts.

8. Name one pro and one con of being a beauty blogger?

One con to being a blogger is that sometimes it can seem like a competition in my eyes. I see some bloggers who put absolutely no care or feeling into their posts and are just posting to fill up space and whadayaknow, they have a gillion more readers than I do while I put so much effort into my posts.

A pro is meeting so many people from around the world and I'm so thankful I've met them!

9. What advice would you give someone dealing with hate?

Hannah's response to this question could not have been said any better myself!

"I don't think there's as much hate on Blogger as there is on YouTube, but my best advice would be not to worry about it! Not everyone is going to like everything you do and that's okay, if they have nothing better to do than write a nasty comment, then they are not worth your time!"

10. How long does it take you to write a blog post?

Depending on the post, add in the time to take the pictures, do swatches, edit pictures, make a wholehearted review, it takes maybe 2-3 hours? Haha, yeah, a while, huh!?

11. What other blogs apart from beauty do you like to read?

I am a huge geek so I love to read about games (walkthroughs, the storylines, cheats, etc.)!

12. Who have you made friends with through blogging?

I have made friends and was given the chance to speak with so many people including the girl who tagged me in this post named Hannah! There's also a few other people who have been wonderful and have supported me while I blog such as Cerys Chloe, and many others!

13. How do you get ideas for a blog post?

Well, on slow days I sit myself down and I think of what I would like to hear product reviews about and what I would like to read about. I list them down and slowly but surely, I make posts about them!

14. Who do you tag?

Cerys! - The Fashion Palace - Get your tag on, Cerys! Haha.

That's all, folks! Hope you enjoyed my response to this tag!

2 comments:

  1. can i use your pic plz and do i just have to answer these questions?
    <3 :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...