Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nail Polish & Simple Pleasures in Life Haul

So I spent a day with my little sister and I kind of went on a tiny nail polish shopping spree, something that I've been doing a lot lately... I also got a couple things that have just made it a lot easier to be happy as of lately, a lot more tranquil and a lot of other stuff. You'll see in a bit!

Here are the nail polishes I bought today!
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in 840 Ice Queen for $1.99 - Silver and blue glitter polish.
- L.A. Colors Art Deco in Teal Glitter for $1 - Teal glitter art polish.
- Revlon Nail Enamel in 571 Posh for $2.79 (I had a $3 off coupon) - True green polish.
- Wet N' Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in 435G Sparked for $0.99 - Pink glitter polish.
- Funky Fingers Nail Polish in Down to Earth (light gold), Blitzen (Green glitter), and Elephunk (light gray with silver sparkles) for 3 for $5.
- NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in 112 Times Square for $.025 (on sale for 75% off) - Tangerine color. (In other photo!)

Lately things have been getting better after a VERY long time of being difficult. I thought I'd increase the positive energy going on by indulging my self a little. I bought a 91 pc. incense set that included a holder and 90 sticks for $4.00 from Wal-Mart. They smell WONDERFUL!!!! Also, I bought myself to Dove Chocolate Bars since they were BOGO free! One in White & Milk Chocolate Swirl (which I ate within minutes... so... good...) and one in milk chocolate. I also bought a couple make-up items which were the ELF 4 Pan Empty Compact, a Rimmel Lasting Finish blush in Pink Sorbet, and a Maybelline Liquid Eyes Liquid Eyeshadow in Long Way Cabernet. I am very happy with myself today and I am just radiating great vibes right now!

When was the last time you endulged yourself!? Treat yourself, enjoy life!


**Expect a review on the new Revlon Nail Polish in Posh soon!

1 comment:

  1. You got some amazing things! I love all of the nail polish, the green is so pretty! :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...