Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Small Lesson in Relationships

Sorry I haven't been posting too much recently. A lot has been going on and it's hard to get anything, nonetheless a post, in my agenda. Today I'm going to talk to you about relationships. I recently talked to an ex of mine and here is what I have compiled from my wisdom.

**This is extremely personal and possibly not best for younger readers.**

THEY ARE YOUR EX FOR A REASONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

My long ago ex who treated me like absolute garbage finally decided to say that me and him will have a future together. Say what? The first thing I said was NO THANK YOU. I am happy with the man I'm with right now and I plan on spending the rest of my life with him. His bitter response? Saying that I'm kidding myself and that all long distance relationships are bound to fail. That no one understands me besides him and that's why me and him will both be alone forever and no one will love me. Um, excuse me?

I fought for this boy and fought WITH this boy for the 9 months we were together. He was sexually abusive and he was selfish. He made me cry constantly and left me for days to suffer by myself. Let's just say a big mistake.

Thus, this is why I say exes are exes for a reason. The last thing he said is that he hopes I don't end up the way I was by listing all the bad things about my life in the past. Obviously he was not being serious and extremely spiteful.

Anyway, I don't want anyone to think these will come up too often. It's just when I'm feeling really intense that I feel like ranting. Everyone take care, and best of luck!

***This is all my personal opinion and should not be taken seriously, word by word. You are welcome to disagree, but keep negative comments to yourself!

*Image from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...