Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tiny Update + Song I've Been Loving: The Wanted - "Glad You Came"

My god, I feel like it's been so long since I've done a post. I apologize greatly, I've been doing some traveling, everything's been so hectic, so on and so forth. School is starting on the 16th and I am freaking out badly. Nice to see you 6 months of nonstop stress! NOT. Hopefully I'll be able to get a a post soon before I start losing some followers. No blogger wants that. :(

Anywho, this is just a random song I heard on the radio that I just adore. It's super catchy, super poppy.



Miss you guys a lot, expect a big Nail Polish haul soon!

4 comments:

  1. YAY, UR BACK :)
    You were missed
    <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cerys! Glad to be back! Missed you too!

      Delete
  2. Ahh I'm so happy you're back! I've missed your lovely posts!
    I love the Wanted, I went to their concert last summer with my friends! They are absolutely amazing live, if you like this you'll like their song Lightning :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you Hannah! <333333

      And oh god, I would love to see them live. T__T cute boys!!!

      I'll look up the song now.

      <333Alma

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...