Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Autism Awareness Day - Light It Up Blue

April 2nd is Autism Awareness Day and to show my support to those affected, while still keeping up with the beauty aspect of my beauty blog, I'll be showing you some blue manis plus what I'll be wearing on my nails for however long I can make the manicure last! I meant to post this earlier but it just kept slipping my mind for some reason. Better late than never though.


 The polishes I used were Layla Hologram Effect Polish in Ocean Rush and Mercury Twilight.


Yes, I got a case of the nubbins.


For this mani I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue and as an accent nail I used a franken I made (I call my frankens "AM Polish") called Tysen which is the name of my puppy.


This is Barielle Falling Star, one of my favorite polishes ever because of how unique it is. This will be the polish I'll be wearing as long as possible!
Fellow beauty bloggers, can you light it up blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...